I saw this post flying around on Facebook and decided that I would make it into an interview, with my oldest daughter, and post it on here in order to have the cute keepsake. Without further ado, here are the words of my three year old Peanut.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Eat.
2. What makes mom happy? If I eat all my lunch.
3. What makes mom sad? Um… if we have to throw out toys.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Um, painting the wall.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Um, a birthday cake.
6. How old is your mom? Ummmm, four.
7. How tall is your mom? Seven and one thing.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Make a craft.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Don’t like it. Make a craft and go for a walk.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For walking.
11. What is your mom really good at? Painting.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not making sandwiches.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Writing things down.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? Sandwiches.
15.What makes you proud of your mom? I love you.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Mermaid.
(man, I love this kid lol)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go for walks and on dates.
18. How are you and your mom the same? You’re twenty and I’m two.
19. How are you and your mom different? You’re Mummy and I’m Peanut.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? We paint a card for you, for Balance Day.
(She was confused on this one, saying she shows me she loves me by making cards for Mother’s Day…. which she thinks, for some reason, is called Balance day. I suppose that makes sense, as I juggle quite a lot :P)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When he makes things for you.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? To Freshco’s.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? Um, twenty.