Have you got a favourite dish? A constant craving? The one meal that always makes you salivate ?
Perhaps I’m just thinking about food more because I’m pregnant but here is my list, in no particular order, of;
Top 10 Foods I Could Eat For The Rest Of My Life
2. Cheese. All kinds. I can’t help myself.
3. Pad Thai. I love that shit.
4. Pasta, buttery and with parmesan cheese. It is my guilty pleasure and probably accounts for at least a buttcheek’s worth of my booty.
5. Steak, chicago style and medium in the middle. Better with button mushrooms fried in some butter, caramelized onions and topped with seafood. Just get in my mouth now. Do it.
6. Eggs Benedict. Hollandaise sauce makes my life. In fact, put that on top of the steak too.
7. Homemade clam chowder. In a pinch, I will accept the canned stuff but it had better have giant chunks of clam in it!
8. Plain white rice with salt and butter, or soy sauce.
9. Chocolate mousse. Oh man, I make good mousse. I’m going to make some right now. Seriously, at 2am. It’s going down.
10. Goat cheese and avocado sandwiches on rye bread, even better if topped with roasted red peppers. It’s amazing and, if you try it, email me to let you know how in love you are with this dish!
See, I couldn’t help it on the mousse front.
Are you starving yet? What foods would make your top 10?